View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:21 pm

Welcome
Welcome to fartforums

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

In need of urgent advice!

Post In need of urgent advice!
Hello everybody. This forum has been a bit dead lately so I don't expect a whole lot of responses on this subject but I still would like to receive some very needed advice on something. So in about a week from now my 18 year old cousin will be coming to my place with her parents. She is a girl and we are both the same age which means we will likely be going out and spending quite some time together. It also means that during the week she will be staying here one of us or maybe both of us will likely feel gassy at some point. Having said that, I have never had the chance to hear a girl fart and I see this as a great opportunity to finally break this negative spell of mine and experience something I've always wanted to experience : a girl fart.

Now my question is how do I bring up the subject of farts in a proper way so that I get her to feel comfortable about passing gas in front of me and how do I actually "convince" her subtly to do it in front of me so that she doesn't go hide in another room to do it like most girls would probably do? I want to make it clear that I am not looking for her to fart on my face but just fart for me or rather in my presence. Also I should say that we are quite close although I can't say we know each other all that well. As of yet I don't know what's her opinion on farts.

Comments and suggestions (especially from girls) are welcomed and appreciated

Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:23 pm
Report this post

Post Re: In need of urgent advice!
She's your cousin? I'm not sure you want your first fart experience to be fam. But a comfortable way to bring it up is with probably with a joke. After getting to know her a little and being comfortable with her, play around and joke a little, see if she goes for it. Or if she's more of a competitive type of girl, see if she'll try to out-do you. Just be careful because if you pull one of these off right your good to go, but slip up and she'll probably never fart near you. Oh, and before you try to do this, make sure she has a laid back sense of comfortability with you, and it isn't at all awkward when she's around.

Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:19 am
Report this post

Well given that me and her aren't closely related (her grandfather and my grandfather were two brothers) I still believe it is like hearing a friend fart. I personally consider her more as a friend than as a genuine cousin so not a family member per se. To be honest with the luck I have I won't hear a girl fart anytime soon and I see this as a great opportunity to finally experience it even though technically it would be my cousin doing it but still. Besides you hear all sorts of stories about guys having girl cousins farting around them all the time when they were young so really I don't see the problem. If she isn't reluctant to do it I won't insist. Thanks for the tips though!

Anyone else?

Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:55 pm
Report this post

I've pretty much said the same thing already.

Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:19 pm
Report this post

Yes and thanks. I'm hoping for more advice. :)

Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:58 pm
Report this post

I think you should try farting around her first. Like let out the test poot and see her reaction, Then maybe if you fart on her, she'll try and get revenge.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:03 pm
Report this post

Thanks but I don't plan on farting on her at all, that's just plain rude and inappropriate. I could try and fart around her but that's quite risky and she might be freaked out forever. Still, thanks!

Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:47 pm
Report this post
Site Admin

Tarik wrote:
Thanks but I don't plan on farting on her at all, that's just plain rude and inappropriate. I could try and fart around her but that's quite risky and she might be freaked out forever. Still, thanks!

Well why would you expect it of her, then? She probably feels the same way.

Like I've said before, there's no "cheat code" to getting girls to open up about this kinda stuff with you. If you want to playfully broach the subject with her in kind of a joke-y way, then good luck. I suppose just don't come on too strong and don't get your hopes up?

If she's comfortable around you then you might be in luck. But if she isn't, just leave it be.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:33 am
Report this post

Ok fair enough. I will let you know how it went!

Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:41 pm
Report this post

Cheat Code to getting girls to open up
^ v ^ v > > < <

Oh, whispering hands gently lead him away
Him away, him away

Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:08 pm
Report this post
Profile YIM