View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:41 am

Welcome
Welcome to fartforums

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Fart Fetish

Post Fart Fetish
When, and how did you realize you had a fart fetish?
I think the first time I liked when a girl farted was when I was 4, but when I was much older, I found out there was a fetish about it, and a lot of people had it has well.

Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:22 am

Post Re: Fart Fetish
I'm the same, I didn't really realize this was a fetish other people had until probably 2005. The first recollection I have is some early school age...maybe first grade; I remember imaging two giants breaking holes in the walls of the classroom and sucking my teacher up one of their asses and just blasting away into the classroom.

Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:25 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I just usedta think farts were funny when I was little. Then I started thinking girlfarts were kinda cute. From there, it kinda just became more and more of a turn-on. I've also gotten a lot more into it since I found people to talk to about it :3

Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:38 am

I'm kind of like Gazeux. When I was younger, I had an immature sense of humor and just thought farts were hilarious. I did have a lot of daydreams and fantasies and such about farts when I was little, but it was mainly because I thought it was funny so I wouldn't call it a fetish till I got a little older and started getting turned on by it.

Around when I started going through puberty, though, I caught myself thinking about how awesome it would be if a girl just let one rip while I was looking at her butt or how much I'd like to be in a relationship with a girl who just farts near or on me whenever she has gas. Then when my family got an Internet connection fast enough to actually watch videos and sites like Youtube started getting popular, I started looking up videos about girls farting as well as searching sites like deviant art for pictures and stories about it.

For a little while, I was in denial of it being a fetish and I just thought things like "butts turn me on and farts are funny, that's the only reason why I watch this stuff" but after a while I realized it was a fetish.

Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:27 pm

Well...honestly I started to realize that girls could farr around when I was like 6 but I didn't really like it as a fetish, nor did I know what a fetish was at that point in time. But I kept watching girls farting on YouTube when my mother wasn't around (and she did catch me several times but she never actually like banned it)

'till I turned about 12 any time a looked at a girl's butt I kept thinking she might fart. It never went like that. Then around the time I asked one of my friends to fart for me and she said yes but never did it, I went to ask some of my other female friends. Then I started to realize that I'm kinda into the girls farting concept and i started getting turned on by it. But since then I haven't personally heard any of my friends fart for me. So yeah...

I like girl farts. when a girl farts i wouldnt mind it and i would accept that girl unlike other boys. ;D

Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:06 pm
Profile WWW

I've always liked the smell, I mean sure farting as a kid was funny, but I've always enjoyed the smell in particular, from as long as I can remember. I basically had the fetish before I knew what a fetish was. And it ended up a massive turn on later down the road.

Oh, whispering hands gently lead him away
Him away, him away

Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:18 am
Profile YIM

That's kinda how it went for me.

I like girl farts. when a girl farts i wouldnt mind it and i would accept that girl unlike other boys. ;D

Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:32 am
Profile WWW

When I was about 8 my babysitter wasn't shy at all about farting with others even when it smelt, so I asked her one day if she could fart in my face and she gladly did so and I enjoyed every bit about it more to do so with the smell, and now I have a girl friend that as much as well as I have a fetish on farts more to do so with the smell and everyone once and a while (mostly everday) she rips a nice, hot, smelly fart right in my face and even sometimes in bed, when she farts I put my head undercover and smell it as long as I want and even sometimes we both go undercover and take turn farting.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:29 am

Location: About to be farted on by creamy, her showing me the butt fart cannon XD
Hello. I am new here and I had a face fart fetish when a girl farted in my face for hours on end. Also, whoever wants to do fart rps with me, im up for it. I just love the smell of them. Maybe a picture of a girl farting on me would be nice. I look like a tall male with dark brown eyes, with a picture of a girl farting on my shirt.

Btw... Nicole's farts stink!

Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:41 am

I honestly can't remember. Just sorta came out of nowhere, I guess. I mean it was just a funny thing to me at first, gassy girls. I had characters who were cursed and they couldn't really help themselves, and it often inconvenienced other people. After a while I realized I adored those characters way more than I expected. It didn't help that those characters had boyfriends who were perfectly okay with it, haha. Or rather, it did help. I dunno. Mixing up my words here.

I just can't believe I made those characters way back in middle school.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:32 pm
Profile YIM